- Welcome Chapter One Chapter Two
- 2.0 A Short Introduction to the Website
- 2.1 A Practical Introduction to the Motor Observations
- 2.2 A Short Guide Using This Website
- 2.3 Abstract of Future Article
- 2.4 Data Collection
- 2.5 Bibliography
- 2.6 Thank you
- 3.0 Scoring and Statistic Introduction
- 3.1 Item Examples (manual)
- 3.2 Short Video of 2 Items
- 3.3 Input and Graphic Examples
- Chapter Four
- Chapter Five
- Chapter Six
Welcome to the Motor Observations webpage
Armando is doing his best on this ocular motor item.
Matching the tempo of the evaluator is the task on the Slow Movements item, but also note how low his elbows are!
Beside this website, this organization, Sensory Integration Services and Research ( S.I.S.& R.) provides courses on the Motor Observations Test to paramedical personnel: Speech, Physical and Occupational Therapists. Contact us about in-house courses.
Planned for a 2 Day Course:
May 7th. - 8th. 2015, Whitmore Lake, Michigan, near Ann Arbor. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
for information and registration: Contact us